Funny stories about me

Story #1

Once I was making my first attempt to make slime with no glue.  I added some ingredients then I Accidentally added baking soda and vinegar and you know what that means……………………. Explosion!

Ingredients everywhere!!!(even on my brothers lunch). I thought it was the end of the world!I SCREAMED (tip Cover your ears )AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!! I said.She came running down the stairs and my brother was screaming at me. And it was just a mess!when my mom came downstairs she was not happy at all. I tried to say something,but then she stopped me and she told me To go to my room. I was wondering in my room who’s going to clean up down there?????????Then My mom called me down I was very happy!I walked downstairs with a smile on my face :)then………… she said clean it up I was mad:(

Story #2

IT WAS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The longest car drive ever!!!!(26hours to be exact) weWoke up at 5PM,ate breakfast got dressed and…….……WE WHERE OOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me and my brotherWhere all ready bored at 2 hours I said “this is going to be A long ride”.He said “I agree”,then my mom said bathroom break!I WAS SOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We alllllllll went to the bathroom,we hopped back in the car and we kept going.6huors in:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzEvery one is asleep (even my dog was sleeping). first my dog woke who woke up my brother who woke up me who woke upMy mom.Now we were alllllllllllllllll up then my dad said “goodmorning “he said we all went uhhhhhhhhhhhh.16 hours in:IM SO HUNGRY  NEED FOOD NOW!!!!20hours in:munch, munch ,munch YUMMMMMMM 24huors in:WHERE ALMOST THERE!25hours in:where there??????????????????????My dad said “ We are here“he said.I said” this does not look like Silverbay“ “ you’re right get back in the car“.The end:)